Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Goodbye, USA

I am now in the Double Tree Hotel at JFK airport in New York. A LOT has happened since the last post and now. 

But I'm sure you already know what has happened...but here's a quick brief:
I got my host family. I will be leaving tomorrow to stay with the Willame family in Malonne, Belgium.

Anyways, some pre-departure thoughts...
Most of my goals are the same as posted in my last post...

I don't really know what else to say except today was horribly bittersweet....
I had to say goodbye to my friends, family and country...But hey, I'm going to Belgium!
I really am going to miss everyone, though I am very excited for this portion of my life.





Well I'm exhausted, I'll write a post that makes a little more sense soon. 
Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment