Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I am not a goblin.

So this one's gonna be a quickie. Today was great. I had Spanish for the first time and it's totally my favorite class. Even though they're still way ahead of me, when in theory, I should be a year ahead of them but I think we did more work in 2 hours than I did in all of Spanish 2 in the US. 

Also, I've noticed a pattern. You know how the language teachers back home are always young and hip? It's the same here! It's really strange. I thought it was just a Northism, but I guess it's international. haha. And my French teacher is known for being really disorganized but really cool...who does that sound like? Mr. Davis? Woah! They're both senior level lit teachers... Also, my chemistry teacher is just as sarcastic and dry-humored as Mr Sticks.... and let's see, my history teacher is apparently crazy....Ms McDermeit?....just kidding. I love her, and I don't think she'll ever read this so I think I'm getting away with that. It is just so bizarre though, aside from history, all my teachers remind me of the teachers I had last year. 

Anyway, this is going longer than I planned. I have a new group of friends though. Johanna's friends. I really like them. :)

Lastly, here's a picture of me. (For my dad mostly, because he said that for all he knows, I could have become a goblin!) And also, I have decided to revive the bangs for various reasons (Katie knows). I don't know if I really like them but I'm happy for the change :)

Here ya go, Dad. I am not a goblin.
























Oh, and today someone told me I look like the girl from Twilight. I don't think I do at all, but maybe I'm becoming a vampire instead of a goblin. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment