Sunday, September 27, 2009

Productive weekend....ou pas!

So this weekend was pretty flat-line.... which I don't really mind, because the week wore me out.
I kinda had some rough spots over the past few days (just about something from home) but let's not dwell on that (or even address it, for that matter)....

Friday night I watched this French movie from the late 80s called "Le grand bleu". It was in English though... Anyway, I liked it. It was very....French. America has brainwashed me into thinking that all movies should have happy endings and that lurid sex scenes are a no-no. It must be an acquired taste but I don't know if I'll ever fully appreciate them. Ok, that not-so-happy endings I can get used to, but seriously, sex scenes are just awkward no matter who you're watching it with! Like please, spare me of the funky, poofy hair, 80s carnality. Ok, ok, it wasn't thaaaaat bad I still prefer the American style of just implying it. But you should watch it, it's a very good movie.

Yesterday (Saturday) I went to this Roman gladiator re-enactment festival at the citadel in Namur. It was....fun? haha. Kind of. It was nice to get out of the house though. It's sounds like it would be cool but it was just kind of boring. The show was at least an hour long and they were basically moseying around the whole time. It must be the American in me again, but I guess I just wanted more action. haha.

Today I stayed at home most of the day but did get out for a walk. I thought I ought to enjoy the nice weather before it's gone. I also updated my website, and by updated, I mean completely re-did! You should check it out, click this link!!!! .... It wasn't a complete waste of time because it took my mind off of other things....

Next week should be nice. October has always been one of my favorite months so we'll see how it is here in Belgium! :)
Wednesday I don't have school. I don't really know why but whatever, it's all cool! Sunday I might go on a 30km bike ride with my host dad.
And then the next Monday (the 5th) I don't have to go to school because my class is going to the French International Film Festival in Namur.
So I should be having a pretty good week. :)

So....This is why I don't update my blog everyday.... It's just not interesting! haha.
I'm going to go do homework now...


No comments:

Post a Comment