Friday, September 25, 2009

Just an update...

I'm kinda feeling pretty blah right now. I don't really know why though.

This week was pretty good. I really think my french is improving, so I'm pretty stoked for that. I have a pretty big group of friends too, which makes the whole "school being really hard" thing easier to cope with. I still feel like I don't quite fit in though... Especially today. I don't know why, but I feel so down today. Not even all day either, just when I got back from school. I guess I can't just expect to move somewhere and fit in perfectly right away but I don't know. I don't know why I feel so out of it. My friends are really cool and I really like them but I guess I just keep thinking that maybe they're only being friends with me to be nice to the exchange student, ya know? Like they're obligated to. But now that I think of it (I thought about it over dinner, between this sentence and the previous one), I think I'm overreacting a bit. I'm sure they like me fine, they just don't know me real well yet. I'm just going through another "down" but I'm sure it'll be fine soon.

Sorry for the venting, but sometimes once you vocalize your problems, the solution becomes more clear. I've got it under control, don't worry.
:)

1 comment:

  1. Third comment =)

    Don't worry. (i hope you'll read this) You're not our friend just because you're an amercican student!! No! At the begining maybe, but now we know who you are, our opinion have changed =)
    We are laughing every time with you and all the poeples in the group :)
    The lunchtimes are very funny with you xD
    I remember the words you said today: " Behind the line like sheeps " (it was in french but it's the same)
    So don't worry we like you as a person and not like an attraction. GET YOUR HOPES UP!!
    See you soon for new adventures with Johanna and Kamil.

    Damien =)

    ReplyDelete