Friday, September 11, 2009

TGIF...or I suppose I should say DMCV.

Ugh, what a long week. A good week, but looong. Yes, so I just finished my first full week of school. I don't really have a lot to say, so this post is just going to be spurts of random information...

It's crazy. You know those 3rd year french classes that I'm in? Well, it turns out that I do still have the classes that I thought I was ditching (PE, Geography, etc.). But sometimes I miss them and sometimes I don't...it doesn't really make any sense. So to some that up, I have two extra classes, on top of my already hard schedule, that I have to miss other classes to attend...but I am still responsible for the work of the missed class. ahh.

School's not as bad as I'm making it sound though.... I do have a pretty big circle of friends now so that makes things a lot better. 

My class is going to Morocco in April! I really want to go but it's like $900... we'll see though. It sounds really exciting, from what I can tell, it's a big trekking trip. So cool.

Oh, today I got trapped inside my school! haha. So at lunch I went to talk to the principal about my schedule and I guess after the first few minutes of lunch they lock the kids outside/part of the ground floor in one of the wings. Anyway, so this will be difficult to describe without a proper diagram but I'll give it my best shot. So after talking with the principal I proceeded downstairs to the door to the courtyard only to find it locked. So I went back upstairs but at every level the door to get to the other wings of the school were locked...until I reached the 4th floor. That one was opened. So I went over to the next (middle) set of doors, down four flights and guess what, that door was locked too. Back up four floors, and over to the last set of stairs. I'm sure these will be the ones because they lead to the cafeteria, and kids need to be able to get from the cafeteria to outside. Yes? No. My confidence is shattered by a huge wooden barricade on the stairs going from the first floor to the second floor. I ended up eating my lunch on the stairs all by myself. haha. Sad, but very funny. 


Th th th th that's all folks!




No comments:

Post a Comment